Retronix aims to be the leading provider of support services to both OEM, IDM & broker companies in the semiconductor industry, by constantly developing our services to meet and exceed the changing needs of our customers.
Our vision for the future of Retronix is:
- The company to be recognized as the number 1 staffing supplier in the semiconductor manufacturing industry.
- To become the global leader in used capital equipment deposition.
- Continue to strengthen and enhance our relationships with the OEM's and drive LSP's.
- Develop a focused suite of core competencies by driving vertical integration in key disciplines.
- Provide the highest quality services to all our customers and valuable services.
- Emphasis on building and maintaining excellent relationships with clients.
- Build and encourage mutual respect and growth amongst employees and management.
- Reward hard work, innovation and teamwork.
- Professionalism at all times.
RETRONIX SEMICONDUCTOR Jobs
Supply Chain Administrator Location: Co Kildare, Ireland Duties & Responsibilities: This role is responsible for the dedicated management of spare parts activities at a designated customer site using available tools, processes and protocols to manage business critical supply-chain risk and delivery excellent and exceptional results. The job will typically include some or all of the following activities: ·Creation of supply chain demand and purchase forecasts for business critical consumables, managing ramp up, burn down, cost control and design change. · ·Optimization of inventory, ensuring the correct levels of stock is in the right location at the right time. ·Integrated planning with deeper understanding of customer needs and pro-active involvement to reduce machine down occurrences. ·Management of assigned customer escalations, inventory review meetings, new generation parts reviews, PM parts requirements review, at risk parts review and communication of supply information across assigned customers. ·Responsible for ensuring full compliance to internal procedures and authorization levels and for providing recommendations for continuous improvement of all documentation and processes. ·The role is responsible for creating and achieving inventory budgets and projections, achieving corporate targets on consumable and non-consumable parts, without compromising customer satisfaction and contractual obligations. This role will also require a hands on approach with a wide variety of administrative task that are associated with the parts planning environment. _ojrfc_ RTXTEL _cc_ xretronixiex _cn_ Retronix _rfc_ 172978505