Retronix aims to be the leading provider of support services to both OEM, IDM & broker companies in the semiconductor industry, by constantly developing our services to meet and exceed the changing needs of our customers.
Our vision for the future of Retronix is:
- The company to be recognized as the number 1 staffing supplier in the semiconductor manufacturing industry.
- To become the global leader in used capital equipment deposition.
- Continue to strengthen and enhance our relationships with the OEM's and drive LSP's.
- Develop a focused suite of core competencies by driving vertical integration in key disciplines.
- Provide the highest quality services to all our customers and valuable services.
- Emphasis on building and maintaining excellent relationships with clients.
- Build and encourage mutual respect and growth amongst employees and management.
- Reward hard work, innovation and teamwork.
- Professionalism at all times.
RETRONIX SEMICONDUCTOR Jobs
Supply Chain Administrator Location: Co Kildare, Ireland Duties & Responsibilities: This role is responsible for the dedicated management of spare parts activities at a designated customer site using available tools, processes and protocols to manage business critical supply-chain risk and delivery excellent and exceptional results. The job will typically include some or all of the following acti